It may look like I haven’t posted in a couple months but that’s only because every time I go to post this idea I always get stuck on how or where to start. I have always wanted to start a book club but never knew how one goes about it. So I thought ya know what, I’m just gonna do what I want… I don’t really have a substantial following anyway so it doesn’t really matter what I do. 🙂
I’ve decided that I will feature my picks for reading this season and then update with my thoughts and reactions after I complete them. Hopefully my fellow bloggers and readers who find their way to my page will also share their thoughts if they recognize the titles.
Without further ado!
- Everything, Everything – Nicola Yoon
- Althea and Oliver – Cristina Moracho
- Mosquitoland – David Arnold
- A Madness So Discrete – Mindy McGinnis
- My Lady Jane – Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows
- Flawed– Cecelia Ahem
- Night Circus– Erin Morgenstern
- Cinder (Book 1 of The Lunar Chronicles) – Marissa Meyer
This season I’ve tended to lean toward YA’s that are a little less traditional and don’t present the typical boy/girl formula (there are a few that cross more into other genres). Some of them are new releases and some are ones that I’ve had in my bookshelf for a while and been meaning to read SO if you’re looking for something a little different, give them a try and let me know if you’re loving them as much as I am!!