I attempted a year long reading challenge and although I only accomplished about a little more than half of the “goals” I did finish off the year with 19 books completed! (The perfectionist in me is bummed that I didn’t make it up to 20 books but I did technically reach 20 of the “goals”) Below I will list the books I read and rate them out of 10, just for fun! Maybe one will catch your eye and you’ll find your next favorite book!
- Girl Online: Zoe Sugg (8/10)
- I Kill the Mockingbird: Paul Acampora (7/10)
- We are the Goldens: Dana Reinhardt (7/10)
- The Cat Ate My Gym Shorts: Paula Danzinger (7/10)
- Every Last Word: Tamara Ireland Stone (10/10)
- The Here and Now: Ann Brashares (9/10)
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox: Mary E. Pearson (8/10)
- Searching for Sky: Jillian Cantor (6/10)
- Yes, Please: Amy Poehler (8/10)
- The Beginning of Everything: Robyn Shneider (7/10)
- Legend Trilogy: Marie Lu (9/10) Technically, I know this is 3 books but I only count it as one since it only fulfills one “goal” as a trilogy.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard: JK Rowling (9/10)
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl: Jesse Andrews (8/10)
- Fangirl: Rainbow Rowell (9/10)
- Fish in a Tree: Lynda Mullaly Hunt (8/10)
- Freak the Mighty: Rodman Philbrick (7/10)
- Dumplin’: Julie Murphy (8.5/10)
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender: Leslye Walton (10/10)
- Why Not Me: Mindy Kaling (10/10)
- Soundless: Rachel Mead (I won’t rate this bc this book reached the “book I started but never finished” goal soooo…. 🙂
I don’t think I’ll do such a structured book challenge in 2016 but I do want to make a resolution to read more because I have so many unfinished books in my bookshelf and I would love to spend more time in the library.
I hope this post didn’t totally bore everyone and that it inspires you to check out some new books!